1. It allows itself to be held in someone’s hand, then it will be able to do many great things.
2. It willing to experience a painful sharpening from time to time, then it will become a better pencil.
3. It can manage to correct any mistakes it made.
4. It be able to leave a mark and continue writes on any surface and at any condition
5. And the best part of the pencil is always what’s inside it.
Now replacing the place of the pencil with you would make you the best person you can be..
1. you will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in God’s hand. and allow other human beings to access you for the many gifts you possess.
2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time by going through various problems in life, but you will need it to become a stronger person.
3. You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.
4. On every surface you walk through you must leave your mark. No matter what the situations, you must continue to do your duties.
5. The most important part of you will always be what’s on the inside.
Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot make change.