Guest Authors Wanted
High Quality Stories and Regular Contributors
Do you have a story you think would do well on Wise Life Lessons? We believe that the internet was designed for the dissemination of information and should be used to it’s fullest potential.
We value your insights, perspectives, and experience. You are encouraged to freely share anything you think will contribute to the life quality of our readers. Your words will inspire and we will be happy to share your point of view while always citing you as our source.
Our goals are to help you and to help our readers.
By submitting text, photos, and video to Wise Life Lessons, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your User Content on WiseLifeLessons.com
If you choose to submit an article, make it unique, exciting and thrilling. Put your heart into the article. Show the readers what they can do to improve their situation. Write from your personal perspective or use a more authoritative tone. Whatever you prefer. All that matters is that your advice is truly insightful, beneficial and helpful for the reader.
Amaze me, surprise me and make me beg for more of your fantastic work. Put yourself into my shoes, I read quite a lot of article submissions. Many of them are not at all helpful or beneficial to the reader. Think about exciting topics that no one speaks about.
The more you stand out, the higher your chances to be published with us.
- Well-written: Submit only high-quality articles.
- Original content: Not previously published; will not be republished elsewhere.
- Length: Around 1000 words, 1500+ is even better.
- Biography: Include a bio with up to one link to your personal website.
- References: Include your sources. Adding links to scientific studies is encouraged.
- No self-promotion! Questionable links within the text will be removed.
- Engage readers: Include a relevant question at the end of the article.
- No cursing, swear words or offensive language. Google doesn’t like it.
- Image: Make a suggestion for a good title image. Make sure that the image can be used under a Creative Commons license for commercial purposes. Most of the time I use Flickr to find excellent images.
- Send your article proposal to: Wise Life Lessons, with the title: “Guest Article Submission”
- Make sure your email address is connected to Gravatar so that readers can see your profile photo.
Important to Know
- Publishing rights: By sending your article you agree that Wise Life Lessons will hold the publishing rights to the article, if it is published. These rights include the publication of the post in a book or ebook which is sold on online stores or this website. Proper attribution to your name and website will be given.
- Your post may be edited: Links to questionable third-party websites will be removed.
- Credit links to personal websites are preferred.
- I check my spam folder regularly: I’ll receive every submission. No need to remind me about it.
- I read every submission.
- If I like what I read I’ll get back at you as soon as possible.
- If I do not respond within 2 weeks it means I’ll pass on your submission. Due to time restraints I cannot provide feedback about your article.
If this sounds okay I’m more than happy to hear from you!
Thank you very much for being you – for providing the world more hope – and for contributing to the growth in knowledge and consciousness of our readers and all other involved parties.
Wishing you love, light, and blessings
Wise Life Lessons